25 April 2022
There will be toll-free travel or discounts of up to 50% on local highways for all vehicles when the Malaysian Family returns home for Hari Raya on April 30 and May 1, says Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob.
In a statement Monday (March 25), the Prime Minister said the free toll provision involves the North-South Expressway under PLUS Malaysia and the East Coast Expressway (LPT) under Anih Berhad.
Toll-free travel on the North-South Highway and LPT will also be given on May 7 and 8.
A discount of between 30% and 50% will also be given for other highways on the same date and time for all vehicle classes.
A toll discount of 50% off will be given for those using the:
- Shah Alam Expressway (Kesas)
- Damansara-Puchong Highway (LDP)
- Cheras-Kajang Highway (GrandSaga)
- Sungai Besi Highway (Besraya)
- New Coastal Expressway (NPE)
- Ampang-KL Elevated Highway (Akleh)
- KL-Putrajaya Expressway (MEX)
- Duta-Ulu Kelang Highway (DUKE)
Meanwhile, a 30% discount will be given for the:
- Flood Water and Tunnel Management Project (SMART)
- Guthrie Corridor Expressway
- KL-Kuala Selangor Highway (LATAR)
- Butterworth Outer Ring Road (LLB)
- Kemuning-Shah Alam Highway (LKSA)
- Kajang Ring Road (SILK)
- Sultan Abdul Halim Muad’zam Shah Bridge (JPP2)
- South Klang Valley Expressway (SKVE)
- KL-West Traffic Dispersal Scheme Highway (SPRINT)
- Kajang-Seremban Highway (LEKAS)
- New North Klang Straits Bypass (Grand Sepadu)
- Senai-Desaru Expressway (SDE)
- West Coast Expressway (WCE)
Did you find what you are looking for? Try out the enhanced Google Search: