Stadium Kajang MRT Route / Line (Laluan) – Train Timetable
The Stadium Kajang MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train service offers passengers is an easy and quick way to get to KL city centre with regular departures from the early morning until late in the evening.
MRT Stadium Kajang Route Map
(Peta Laluan MRT Stadium Kajang)
On the KL Transit train route map, you will find Stadium Kajang station along the darker green coloured line (route number 9) at the bottom right-hand side of the map below.
From Stadium Kajang MRT train station (SBK34), you can take the short one-minute trip to Kajang integrated MRT / KTM station or heading in the direction of Sungai Buloh, trains stop at the following MRT stations on the route:
- Stadium Kajang
- Sungai Jernih
- Bukit Dukung
- Batu 11 Cheras
- Bandar Tun Hussein Onn
- Sri Raya
- Taman Suntex
- Taman Connaught
- Taman Mutiara
- Taman Midah
- Taman Pertama
- Maluri – Connections to the LRT Ampang Line.
- Tun Razak Exchange (TRX)
- Bukit Bintang (also known as Pavilion Kuala Lumpur) – Connections to the Monorail Line from the nearby Air Asia Bukit Bintang Monorail station.
- Merdeka – Connections to the LRT Ampang Line and LRT Sri Petaling Line from Plaza Rakyat LRT station connected by a paid area linkway.
- Pasar Seni – (for Chinatown) – Connections to LRT trains on the Kelana Jaya Line or KTM Komuter & ETS trains from KTM Kuala Lumpur old railway station just a few minutes walk away by A/C footbridge.
- Muzium Negara – Connections to KL Sentral railway station by a pedestrian linkway.
- Pusat Bandar Damansara
- Phileo Damansara
- Bandar Utama
- Mutiara Damansara
- Kota Damansara
- Kwasa Sentral
- Kwasa Damansara
- Kampung Selamat
- Sungai Buloh
Stadium Kajang MRT Timetable / Operating Hours
(Waktu Operasi / Jadual Stadium Kajang MRT)
The MRT train from Stadium Kajang station departs every 4 minutes during peak morning and late afternoon rush hours – between 7 and 10 minutes during other times of the day and evening – every 15 minutes during the late evening.
At weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and Malaysian public holidays, train frequency is a little less than during the weekdays with trains departing between every 7 and 15 minutes.
The first MRT train departs Stadium Kajang at just after 06:00 in the morning.
The last MRT train from Stadium Kajang heading in the direction of Sungai Buloh is at 23:31 from Monday to Saturday and at 23:02 on a Sunday or public holidays.
The last MRT train from Stadium Kajang to Kajang is at 00:44 from Monday to Saturday and at 00:13 on a Sunday or a public holiday.
Please note: Stadium Kajang MRT station will close around five minutes before the last train departs.
All MRT train times on this page are shown for information only and may change without notice. Before travelling, we recommend you visit: