MRT SBK Line / Route (Laluan)
Sungai Buloh – Kajang Line
The MRT SBK Line (Laluan MRT SBK) is a Mass Rapid Transit train line in the Klang Valley that runs from Sungai Buloh station, through central Kuala Lumpur city, to Kajang station.
The journey from Sg Buloh to Kajang takes a total of one hour and 17 minutes and covers 51 km with 31 stations along the route.
The Sungai Buloh – Kajang Line is route number 9 (coloured green) on the KL Transit map (Klang Valley Mass Rapid Transit – KVMRT).
Stations on the SBK Line are as follows:
- Sungai Buloh – Integrated station with the KTM Komuter Port Klang Line and long-distance ETS trains.
- Kampung Selamat
- Kwasa Damansara
- Kwasa Sentral
- Kota Damansara
- Mutiara Damansara
- Bandar Utama
- TTDI (Taman Tun Dr Ismail)
- Phileo Damansara
- Pusat Bandar Damansara
- Muzium Negara – Connected to KL Sentral railway station via a pedestrian walkway.
- Pasar Seni – Interchange station with the LRT Kelana Jaya Line and connected to KTM Kuala Lumpur station by a pedestrian bridge.
- Merdeka – Interchange station with Plaza Rakyat station on the LRT Ampang Line and LRT Sri Petaling Line.
- Bukit Bintang – (also called Pavilion Kuala Lumpur or Bukit Bintang Sentral station)
- Tun Razak Exchange (TRX)
- Maluri – Interchange station for the LRT Ampang Line.
- Taman Pertama
- Taman Midah
- Taman Mutiara
- Taman Connaught
- Taman Suntex
- Sri Raya
- Bandar Tun Hussein Onn
- Batu 11 Cheras
- Bukit Dukung
- Sungai Jernih
- Stadium Kajang
- Kajang – Integrated station for KTM Komuter trains on the Batu Caves – Tampin Line (Seremban Line) and long-distance ETS trains.
MRT SBK Line Schedule
MRT trains operate frequently throughout the day.
The first MRT train services start at 06:00 in the morning every day.
The last MRT trains stop running from around 23:30 Monday to Saturday and slightly earlier on Sunday and public holidays.
The last train will vary depending on which station you are travelling from so it is best to check directly with MyRapid to find the last services from any particular station (see link below).
The frequency of MRT trains is between every 4 minutes during the morning and afternoon rush hours to every 15 minutes in the late evening.
At weekends there are slightly fewer services with trains running between every 7 and 15 minutes.
To find departure times, first and last trains and MRT fares from any MRT station on this route you should:
Visit the MyRapid official website by clicking here >
ETS long-distance trains in Malaysia >
Popular routes on this MRT Line:
Bukit Bintang to Pasar Seni Chinatown MRT >
Sungai Buloh to Bukit Bintang MRT >
Sungai Buloh to KL Sentral MRT >
Sungai Buloh to Pasar Seni Chinatown MRT >
Book Transport / Hotels Online
Malaysia / Singapore:
– Bus >
– Train >
– Ferry >
Thailand / Laos / Cambodia / Vietnam…:
– Bus >
– Train >
– Ferry >
Find Cheap Flights in SE Asia >