Eagle Ranch Resort
Eagle Ranch Resort is a Wild West themed resort near Port Dickson. There is a lot to do here with a whole range of activities especially for team building groups but also suitable for families.
As for accommodation you can choose from a unique selection of themed rooms, chalets, log cabins, even tepees and wagon trail style rooms.
Here is a short video to give you a flavour of what’s on offer.
You shouldn’t get bored here. Here are some of the activities (prices, inclusive of GST, are as at May 2018):
- Team Building Activities
- Rope Course
- Treasure Hunt
- Horse Riding (RM 15.90 for 2 rounds of the arena)
- Go-Karting (RM 21.20 for 5 laps)
- Dirt Kart (RM 31.80 for 6 laps)
- Electric Scooter (RM 21.20 for 5 laps or RM 31.80 for 8 laps)
- Obstacle Course
- Flying Fox
- Sea Rafting
- Archery (RM 15.90 for 12 arrows)
- Bicycle Riding (RM 10.60 and RM 15.90)
- Pony Fun Cart (RM 12.70)
- Shooting Gallery (RM 15.90 for 20 bullets)
- Swimming Pool
- Water Polo
- Beach Volleyball
- Table tennis
- Banquet Rooms
- Meeting Facilities
- Watering Hole Bar & Restaurant
- There is sufficient free parking
The accommodation looks fun and fits the Wild West theme. A little basic maybe but most rooms provide modern comforts like en-suite bathrooms air-conditioning, fans, colour TV, fridge, coffee & tea making facilities.
Here are the room rates for 2018, inclusive of breakfast for 2 persons, except the dormitory (check Eagle Resort’s Facebook page for future updates in accommodation rates):
- Log Cabin RM 238 weekdays RM 268 weekends*
- Bandwagon Upper RM 208 weekdays RM 238 weekends*
- Bandwagon Lower RM RM 188 weekdays RM 218 weekends*
- Kampung House RM 238 weekdays RM 268 weekends*
- Tepee RM 128 weekdays RM 155 weekends*
- Log Dorm (20 Pax) RM 35 / bed weekdays RM 55 / bed weekends*
- Paddock Dorm (8 pax) RM 35 / bed weekdays RM 55 / bed weekends*
- Paddock Chalet / Family Room RM 258 weekdays RM 298 weekends*
- Eagle Terrace RM 238 weekdays RM 268 weekends*
- Eagle Terrace Suite RM 258 weekdays RM 298 weekends*
* Rate for weekend, public holidays and school holidays.
Certainly a good place to organise a corporate team building weekend.
The reviews of this place are fairly mixed but if you don’t go expecting 5 star facilities you’ll probably have fun here.
Being a short stroll from a quiet beach is a bonus. The sand above the water line is yellow and fairly clean but as you walk into the sea the sand turns muddy and slimy, preferred more by mud-skippers than humans.
How to Get to Eagle Ranch Resort
The exact location is shown on this map:
Eagle Ranch Resort
Batu 14 Jalan Pantai
71250 Port Dickson
Tel: +60 6 6610495
Fax:+60 6 6610829
Share this page:
Like this website? Head over to my Facebook page and leave a like or comment:
You can also contact me via the link at the bottom of this page.